Wednesday, February 8, 2012

NYFW

New York Fashion Week

Marc by Marc Jacobs spring/summer 2012 collection

NYFW kicks off tomorrow and I'm super excited to see what designers have been working their butts off on for pre-fall 2012. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to any shows this season but I am hoping next year will be a different story. For now I am leaving you with a few of my favorite collections for spring/summer 2012.

NYFW comienza mañana y estoy super emocionada por ver la colecciones por las cuales se han estado matando los diseñadores. Desafortunadamente no podré ir a ningún show esta vez pero espero que el próximo año si se pueda. Por ahora los dejo con algunas de mis colecciones favoritas de primavera/verano 2012. 

DKNY spring/summer 2012


 Rebecca Minkoff spring/summer 2012 
I love the shoes!

Me encantan los zapatos!

Alice + Olivia spring/summer 2012

Don't you love the colors?

No les encantan los colores?

Anna Sui spring/summer 2012

I like the retro fierceness going on here.

Me gusta esa ferocidad retro que ocurre dentro de esta colección. 

No comments:

Post a Comment