Monday, February 6, 2012

Boho Chic


Okay, so I didn't go through with dyeing my virgin hair (I've never dyed it before!) or adding any drastic highlights, but I did get a haircut. For some reason I can't really see myself with any other color than my natural color which is practically black, although in this post I noticed some reddish highlights the sun revealed. 

Bueno, al fin no me pinte mi cabello virgen (jamas me lo he pintado!) ni me puse rayos drásticos ni nada por el estilo, pero si me hice un corte. Por alguna razón no me puedo ver con otro tinte mas que mi color natural que por cierto es casi negro, aunque hoy note unos rayos rojizos que el sol revelo.

Wearing a wool fringe poncho I bought at The Christmas Fair back in November.

Traigo puesto un poncho de lana con franjas que compre en la Feria de Navidad que paso en Noviembre.

Forever 21 high-waisted shorts.

Shorts a la cintura de Forever 21.


Ray Ban Wayfarer sunnies and thrifted vintage necklace.

Lentes Wayfarer de Ray Ban y un collar que compre en una tienda de antiguedades. 


MAC Impassioned lipstick.

Boutique 9 suede back-tie wedge boots.

Botas de gamuza con tacon seguido de Boutique 9.

Fishnet tights I can't remember where I got from.

Medias de red que no recuerdo donde compre.



Photos by JL

No comments:

Post a Comment