Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines

via Pinterest

Happy Valentines Day! For all you love birds this is the day to show your loved ones how much you love them with candy, stuffed animals, perhaps balloons and cards, or even with a simple hug and kiss.  Although I've happily been in a relationship for quite a while now I think there exists a pretty controversial subject when it comes to this day. Some hate it, some love it. I personally don't see it as a day for me to say to my boyfriend how much I love my him (he knows since I tell him everyday), but instead as my parent's anniversary. Today they celebrate their 25th anniversary and I feel truly happy they've made it this far.  

Feliz Dia de San Valentin! Para aquellos enamorados, hoy es el dia en el que pueden mostrarle a sus seres queridos cuanto los quieren con dulces, monitos de peluche, tal vez con tarjetas y globos o hasta con un simple beso y abrazo. Aunque llevo una larga y feliz relación con mi novio creo que existe mucha controversia sobre este día. Algunos están de acuerdo y otros no. Yo en lo personal no lo veo como un día para decirle a mi novio cuanto lo quiero (el sabe porque se le digo todos los días) pero en vez como el aniversario de mis papas. Hoy celebran 25 años juntos y me siento muy feliz por ellos.

No comments:

Post a Comment