Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Artsy Figures

It was nice to get a short break from school this past week. I didn't get to go anywhere since I had just returned from Puerto Vallarta, but I really just needed some time to relax and organize my life. This semester has been really tough, but I will be graduating in December so I should still enjoy my two last semesters.

These are a few pictures I took over the break. They were shot by some local offices, but between offices there are are these artsy figures. There used to be a giant piano but I don't know what happened to it.


La semana pasada tuve un mini break de la escuela. La verdad si lo disfrute mucho. No salí a ninguna parte porque acabo de regresar de Puerto Vallarta, pero la verdad solo queria descansar y organizar mi vida. Este semestre a sido muy pesado, pero me gradúo en diciembre asi que tengo que disfrutar estos ultimos dos semestres.

Estas fotos las tome durante el break. Fueron tomadas entre unas oficinas locales, pero entre las oficinas hay estas figuras artísicas. Antes avia un piano gigante pero no se porque lo quitaron.

Wearing my Bronx shoes, which I just can't get enough from. I have also worn them with these two outfits



Shoes are worn with a purple and gray skirt from Forever 21 and a black medium sleeve top from Express. 

Metallic bangles from Fasha boutique. I love how versatile they are and that I can wear them with almost anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment