Thursday, October 28, 2010

Leggings from Ella Blu

Tonight was a little more chilly than most nights and I get excited to think I can finally begin wearing my fall clothes. I know I keep referring to the weather but that just shows how much I really want to wear my boots, tights, coats, jackets, and all the cold weather glam essentials.

But for now I have to enjoy 'right now' and just be appreciative of what I can wear. There is always a perfect ensemble for the weather. For example these awesome semi tie dye leggings. This time I paired them with my suede lace ups but next time it will probably be with booties.

By the way I want to apologize if some of the photos are a little blurry. My dad was having some difficulty taking the photos in the dark at first but I posted them anyway because I kind of liked the effect. I hope this doesn't affect you reading my blog!







Suede lace ups are by Bronx. I want to keep wearing them, but I wonder how they would look with tights, what do you guys think?




Please excuse the silly hair on my face. 



Awww I love this little guy. I've decided to call him Penguinit!

No comments:

Post a Comment