Monday, March 28, 2011

Le Art

I always knew my cousin Laura was going to be an amazing artist someday. Since little girls she had the ability to draw anything brought to her imagination.

She was very creative and agile when she drew. Last Wednesday she invited me to an art exposition she and other artists were having. I'm very proud of her and her art. She will be very successful one day.


Siempre me imagine que algun dia mi prima Laura seria unam gran pintora. Desde chicas tenia la abilidad de dibujar cualquier persona u objeto que se imaginara. Era muy creativa y agil para dibujar.

El miercoles pasado me invito a una expocision de arte en la que participaron ella y otros artistas. Estoy muy orgullosa de ella y de su arte. Se que un dia sera muy exitosa.


This was one of the public's favorites. It's my favorite too. 



It's always been a wonder to me on how artists get their inspiration to do create such artwork.

I suppose some are just born with the talent. 

My cousin Laura with some of her masterpieces. 

Other local artists participated in the exposition, but unfortunately I didn't get to meet any of them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment