Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mini Perfumerie

CI have a small obsession with perfumes. Although my collection is not too big, I'm still proud of it. I like to wear a different scent everyday depending on my mood. Sometimes I like sweet, florals, or maybe a little citrus...it all depends.

My most recent add to the collection was my Gucci Flora fragrance I received from JL this Christmas. I guess my hint worked.


Tengo una mini obsecion con perfumes. Mi colleccion no es muy grande pero aun asi estoy orgullosa de ella.  Me gusta usar uno diferente cada dia dependiendo mi humor. A veces se me antoja dulce, floral, or talvez algo citrico...todo depende.

El perfume mas reciente que agregue a mi coleccion es el de Gucci Flora que me regalo Jl de Navidad. Si funciono mi indirecta.


Natalia




                         I absolutely love how this perfume smells. It gives me a whiff of elegance.



                                 Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is another of my favorite gifts from JL.


I went to the Museum of Perfume, Fragonard, while living in Paris and brought back with me this exclusive souvenir. 
It smells a little strong, but the scent with last throughout the entire day. 






No comments:

Post a Comment