Sunday, January 16, 2011

Black & White Leopard

For this post I decided to do all black and white photos. I really like the effect given by black and white. I feel like there is a sort of mysterious elegance instantly added to the pictures. They seem so clean, classic, and artsy. It's like in the old black and white movies that are so decent and classic.

I picked this outfit out of the blue remembering I had this leopard top which I had not worn in quite a while. I want to give all my clothes a chance to be worn. Often times I forget what I have.

Para esta entrada en el blog decidi usar puras fotos en blanco y negro. Me gusta mucho el efecto que da el blanco y negro. Siento como que hay un tipo de misterio y elegancia dada a las fotos. Se ven muy limpias, clasicas, y artisticas. Es como en las peliculas viejas que son en blanco y negro que son tan clasicas y decentes.

Escoji este ensemble porque me acorde que tengo esta blusa de leopardo que hace mucho no usaba. Quiero empezar a darle una oportunidad de ser uasada a toda mi ropa. Muchas veces me olvido de lo que tengo.






Black Jessica Simpson stilettos

                                                               Leopard top is from Express.

Leggings and sheer lapels sweater coat from Forever 21. 



No comments:

Post a Comment