Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sparkle and Dazzle

This year I really wanted a sparkly, sequence dress to celebrate New Years.  I feel New Years is the best time of the year to go all out and sparkle all over.  Although it was a very relaxed New Years eve, it was a great way to end the year surrounded by friends, a great dinner, and with JL.

Este año quise usar un vestido brilloso con lentejuela para festejar el año nuevo. Yo creo que el año nuevo es el mejor tiempo para brillar. Aunque fue una noche muy tranquila, fue una excelente forma de terminar el año alrededor de amigos, una deliciosa cena y con JL.




I found this dress at Ella Blu and immediately I was attracted to its dazzle and shine.


It was just what I had been looking for and for a perfect prize ($38!). 




Black pumps are by Bamboo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment