Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to School

Today was my first day back to school after a month long (maybe a little longer) vacation. I am pretty excited about the classes I will be taking as they are having to do with video and audio production, writing feature stories and going a little further in depth with the art of writing. My major is multimedia journalism and I am minoring in French and creative writing. Only eleven months to go.

I chose a comfortable outfit since my schedule runs from ten in the morning to six in the evening. JL and I were lucky to get two classes together, that way we can help each other edit and create video stories. Maybe if I am successful I will post one in the next couple of weeks for all of you to see.

Hoy fue mi dia de regreseo a la escuela despues de un mes de vacacions (tal vez un poquito mas). Estoy emocionada sobre las clases que estare tomando porque tienen que ver con editar videos, escribir cronicas, y aprender un poco mas sobre el arte de escribir. Estoy estudiando periodismo, junto con escritura creativa y Frances. Solo me quedan once meses.

Escoji un ensemble confortable pues mi dia corre de diez de la maƱana a seis de la tarde. Jl y yo tuvimos suerte en tener dos clases juntos. De esa manera nos podemos ayudar en crear y editar nuestros videos. Tal vez si soy exitosa en ellos los mostrare para que los puedan ver.






No comments:

Post a Comment