Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

I love Christmas time, but it comes and goes so fast.

I was fortunate to spend this wonderful holiday with my family, JL, and his family. The food was delicious, the gifts were great, and the company was  all I could have asked for (although I did miss my grandparents). 

I hope you all had very happy holidays!



Me encanta esta temporada Navideña, pero viene y se va muy rapido. 

Fui muy afortunada de pasar la Navidad con mi familia, JL, y su familia. La comida estuvo deliciosa, los regalos increibles, y la compañia fue lo mejor (aunque extrañe a mis abuelos). 

Espero todos hayan pasado de muy felices fiestas!






                         Despite the stiletto heel these shoes by Qupid are amazingly comfortable.







No comments:

Post a Comment