Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011

 Not only is this going to be the end of a year, but it is also going to be the end of a decade. I was twelve years old when we hit the year 2000 and so much has happened within these past ten years. I am very excited for what the year 2011 brings and I wish everybody an awesome year and beginning of a new decade.

No solo se terminara el año per tambien sera el fin de una decada. Tenia doce años cuando llegamos al año 2000 y tantas cosas han sucedido dentro de estos diez años. Estoy muy emocionada por lo que traera el 2011 y le deseo a todo mundo un muy buen año y principio de decada.


            These are my awesome over the knee boots I received for Christmas from my parents.

They are from ALDO. 



This was a very much anticipated gift from my parents as well. It's a rose gold Michael Kors watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment