Thursday, December 9, 2010

Biker Chic

 I decided to take a stroll on my dad's scooter today, but I was so nervous to lose balance and fall. I actually did lose my balance though and the scooter fell but I was able to get off before falling with it. A very nice man actually stopped his car to help me pick up the scooter. I just found that to be so nice of him since he was a complete stranger. It's just nice to know there are nice gentlemen out there.

Hoy me di una vuelta en la mini moto de mi papa, pero estaba un poco nerviosa de perder control y caerme. De hecho si perdi el balance y se cayo la moto pero logre bajarme antes de que se cayera. Un señor muy lindo se bajo de su camioneta para ayudarme a recoger la moto. Se me hizo super lindo de su parte porque era todo un desconocido. Se siente muy bien saber que sigue habiendo caballeros.






No comments:

Post a Comment