Monday, December 6, 2010

Night Out Prep

The other night JL and I enjoyed of a night out with friends. It was nice to go out and and appreciate the company of our friends and each other. We took a few pictures before heading out. 

By the way I apologize I haven't been posting lately. With thanksgiving, work, and school the past two weeks have been extremely busy. School is soon to be over though and my focus will be based on family, Christmas shopping, and blogging. 

La otra noche JL y yo disfrutamos de una noche con nuestros amigos. Fue lindo disfrutar de la compaƱia de ellos y de nosotros. Nos tomamos unas fotos antes de salir. 

Por cierto queria pedir una disculpa por no estar subiendo fotos ultimamente. Estas ultimas dos semanas estuve muy ocupada con el dia de gracias, el trabajo, y la escuela. Pero se acercan las vacaciones y pronto solo estare enfocada en mi familia, compras navideƱas, y mi blog. 


                                                    Barely over the knee boots from Aldo. 
                                  Boots worn with XOXO metallic top and Forever 21 leggings.

JL sporting gray v-neck sweater from Express, Express Photographer pants, and Express white fitted           shirt.

Shoes are by Steve Madden. 



I love my Miss Sixty double-buttoned coat. Reminds me I knew to sew one of the buttons back on.



No comments:

Post a Comment