Monday, November 22, 2010

Excitements

This past week was pretty exciting for a couple of reasons. First of all I finally got my My Touch 4G! I'm still figuring out how to use it because it is a little high tech for me, but I love it. I had been wanting a white phone for a couple of years now so I didn't even think about it when choosing the color.

I was also excited because I had an article on thrift and consignment shops published for Su Voz Latina Magazine! 


Be sure to check it out at Su Voz Latina.

Esta semana pasada estuvo emocionante por varias razones. Primero que nada por fin me compre mi My Touch 4G. Aun estoy aprendiendo como usarlo porque es un poco inovador para mi, pero me fascina. Desde hace tiempo tenia ganas de un telefono blanco asi que ni siquiera lo pense al elegir el color.

Tambien estuve super emocionada porque publicaron mi articulo sobre tiendas a consignacion en la revista Su Voz Latina.


Asegurense de verlo en Su Voz Latina.




Floral satin shirt was found at The Label Exchange along with gold buckle leather belt. 



These black skinny pants from Forever 21 have become one of my favorite, basic items.






Faux leather jacket by Therapy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment