Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pleather Leggings

I was so excited to finally wear my pleather leggings by Lauren Conrad. I bought them earlier this year during the change of season sales (best time of the year to shop!) and I hadn't worn them until now. '

Worn with Bamboo over the knee boots and sheer, blue, H&M button down blouse.

Por fin pude usar mis leggings de "pleather" diseñados por Lauren Conrad. Los compre al principio del año durante las especiales de cambio de temporada (el mejor tiempo para comprar!) y no los habia usado hasta ahorita.

En conjunto con botas arriba de la rodilla, Bamboo, y blusa azul, transparente de H&M.


I found this thrifted belt at The Label Exchange. One of the best purchases I have made.



My friend Ana gave me this beautiful ring for my birthday this past summer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment