Sunday, November 14, 2010

Business Chic

I titled this post Business Chic since I thought this was a fashionable look you could wear to work or to a professional event of some sort. Maybe if my hair would've been pulled up in a high pony it would have looked more professional, but I'm sure you get the idea : ).


Decidi llamar este post Business Chic porque este es un look que podrias usar para el trabajo or para un event profesional de algun tipo. Talvez si me hubiera peinado de colita me hubiera visto un poco mas profesional, pero bueno ustedes ya tienen la idea : ).

I also wanted to thank my boyfriend JL for taking my photos!

Tambien queria darle las gracias a mi novio JL por tomarme mis fotos!


Can you tell I was sitting on something?



These are my all time favorite booties. I got them at André while I was living in Paris. They are super comfy too.



                                                                Necklace from Luka 7.
                                                                   Blazer from H&M.


                                          Wool shorts are by Forever 21, tights are unknown.


I finally found the nail polish I was looking for! It's called "Minted" and it's from Revlon.
The ring is from Forever 21.

 JL's doggy, Aiko, is so cute, but you can tell he doesn't know how to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment