Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Navy Blue Dress

What I love about navy blue is that it is a serious color, but you can easily play with it. Especially with this dress from Trend Society. I can wear it in the summer for it's thin material and playful style or I can wear it in the winter with tights or leggings, as I did in this post and maybe add a blazer for a more serious look.

Lo que me encanta del color azul marino es que es un color serio pero a la vez se puede jugar con el facilmente. Especialmente con este vestido de Trend Society. Lo puedo usar en el verano por su estilo y tela delgada o en el invierno con medias o mayas como lo hice aqui y talvez agregarle un saco para un look mas serio.






I love these Vince Camuto peep toe booties! The only slight issue I have is that they tend to get dirty very quick since they're a light suede, but I sill love them.






I saw this pearl bracelet at Ragz to Riches consignment shop and I had to have it. It twirls around your wrist creating a four in one effect.



No comments:

Post a Comment