Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Costumes

 Yesterday was Halloween and I didn't get to plan out my costume like I would have liked. Like every other year I left it all last minute and I was unable to find an ADULT Princess Jasmine costume. I tried on the kid's large, and although the pants fit okay, the shirt was way too tight. Oh well... there's always next year! Instead I ended up with sexy fireman since it was all I could find in my size. I did not take many pictures, but I thought I would at least show one of my costume.

Ayer fue Halloween y no tuve tiempo de planear mi disfraz como me hubiera gustado. Como casi casa año deje todo a ultimo momento y no pude encontrar el disfraz de la Princessa Jasmine de ADULTO. Me prove el de niña, pero la blusita me quedaba demasiado apretada. Ni mode... siempre hay el proximo año! En vez me disfraze de bombero sexy porque fue lo unico que encontre en mi talla. No tome muchas fotos pero quize mostrarles aunque sea una de mi disfraz.



                            My friend Sarah was Raphael from the Ninja Turtles. She made her own shell! I           thought it was so cute and hilarious.


                         Leslie was Dia de Los Muertos. The paint job was amazing! It took about three hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment