Saturday, January 14, 2012

ZigZag



I found this dress at The Label Exchange the other day and totally thought of Missoni with its famous zigzag print. I had been looking for something black and white striped so I had to snag this when I saw it. It's thrifted so I'm not sure who it's from but I loved it!

 El otro día me encontre este vestido en The Label Exchange y me recordo mucho a Missoni con su famoso estampado zigzag. Había estado buscando algo rayado en blanco y negro, asi que cuando lo vi supe que tenía que ser mío. No estoy segura quien lo diseño pero me encanto!




Urban Outfitters Cooperative Suede Wedge Boot.


Wearing MAC So Chaud lipstick.
Usando MAC So Chaud lipstick.


My beautiful turquoise necklace JL brought me from South Africa. I'm actually really upset because one of the strings snapped a few hours after the photo shoot for a second time!

Mi hermoso collar de turquesa que me trajo JL de Sud Africa. De hecho estoy muy triste porque uno de los hilos se solto unas horas despues de la sesión de fotos y por segunda vez!


No comments:

Post a Comment