Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lips, Lips, Lips

Hello fellow readers, I wanted to show you how bright my lipstick from the last post really is. I think for almost the past year I've been captivated by bright and neon lip colors. Bobbi Brown will be coming out with a new spring 2010 collection of nudes and neons and I am loving it! MAC also has its own versions of bright lip colors.

Hello seguidores, queria mostrarles como es en realidad mi lipstick que use en el ultimo post ya que no se apreciaba mucho. Desde hace casi un año me han llamado mucho la atención los colores fuertes y neónes. Me encanta la colección de primavera 2012 de Bobbi Brown que será de colores neutrales y neónes. MAC tambien tiene sus propias versiones de labiales brillantes.

MAC lipstick in Impassioned


MAC Neon Orange
via polyvore.com

I personally have this lipstick and I love it! I can't get enough of it.

MAC So Chaud 

Bobbi Brown Cosmic Raspberry
via temptalia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment