Sunday, October 23, 2011

This past Friday I attended the Carità Fashion Fest 2011 which was held in order to collect funds for Teleton 2011. Collections by Fasha (boutique), local fashion designer Mariana Cantu, and Mexican fashion designer, Kris Goyri, whom was brought from Mexico City, were modeled to the public. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take any pictures for Fasha or Mariana Cantu's collections since I was working backstage, but I have to say that all three shows were amazing.

El viernes atendi al evento de Carità Fashion Fest 2011 para recaudar fondos al Teleton. Fueron modeladas las colecciones de Fasha (boutique), diseñadora local Mariana Cantu, y el diseñador Kris Goyri que fue traido desde Mexico D.F. Desafortunadamente no pude tomar fotos de las colecciones de Fasha ni de Maraia Cantu devido que estuve trabajando backstage, pero si puedo decir que los tres shows estuvieron fascinantes.

One of two photos I was able to take from Mariana Cantu's collection.


I love the checkered detail on the back of this dress.

This was the first outfit modeled from Kris Goyri's collection.









Kris Goyri and I after the show. 
I wore a Forever 21 lace top and satin pencil skirt, necklace from Fasha, and glitter embellished pumps by Jennifer Lopez. 

No comments:

Post a Comment