Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mexico!

I'm so excited because this weekend I will be going to beautiful Mexico city for a wedding. Jl's cousin is getting married and there was no way we were going to miss the wedding. I'm still trying to figure out what to pack without over packing, but that's very hard for me to do. So far I'm taking four pairs of shoes for three days so let's hope it stays there.

Estoy super emocionada porque este fin ire a Mexico lindo y querido para una boda. El primo de Jl se casa y por ninguna razon nos ibamos a perder de la boda. Aun sigo viendo que me voy a llevar sin llevar de mas pero es muy dificil! Hasta ahorita llevo cuatro pares de zapatos para tres dias asi que espero que no pase de ahi.

Photo via umagoya.net
Photo via umagoya.net
Photo via flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment