Thursday, June 30, 2011

In exactly five days I will be on my way to Shanghai! I knew this month would fly by so quickly. I'm so excited and I just can't wait! Jl left today but I will soon be catching up. I've finally chosen what I'm going to take and frankly I'm a little worried because it's not too much, but I know I won't be able to stop myself from shopping over there so I'd rather take an empty back pack and return with a full one.


Exactamente dentro de cinco dias ire en camino hacia Shangahi! Sabia que este mes se pasaria volando pero por fin escoji lo que me voy a llevar y la verdad estoy un poco preocupada porque no es mucho. Pero se que voy a querer comprar muchas cosas y prefiero irme con la maleta vacia para regresar con la maleta llena. 



Wearing an express satin blouse.



I recently found these high waisted shorts at Forever XXI. They had so many styles to choose from but I finally found one that fit just right. 

Gianni Bini leather Carson peep toe shoes with ankle strap in 'stone.'

I love this leather cross body. It's like a small messenger bag without all the weight. I know I've posted images in earlier posts. I wish I could go back to that mini market in Madrid.

Bird earrings from Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment