Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sushi for Dinner

The other night my cousin Marcel and I had a sushi dinner to celebrate her birthday. She turned 18! I remember my 18th birthday like it was just yesterday. JL and I celebrated with some friends at a club in Mexico since I was turning the legal age. Boy was that fun! I won't give any details but it is definitely a night I have not forgotten. On our way there we stopped before the sun went down to do a quick shoot.

Hace unos dias mi prima Marcel cumplio años y nos fuimos a cenar sushi para celebrar. Cumplio 18! Me acuerdo cuando cumplí 18 como si fuera ayer. JL y yo celebramos fuimos a un antro con amigos en Mexico pues a los 18 ya eres legal. No daré muchos detalles sobre aquella vez pero es una noche que jamas se me olvidara. Paramos a tomar unas fotos antes que el sol bajara.



I was in the mood for wearing a loose top for some reason. My mom lent me this Forever 21 bicolor sweater. 

Aquamarine Nuovedive Italian leather bag

Black Forever 21 straight leg pants.

Ellie Tahari Oxfords. 

No comments:

Post a Comment