Saturday, February 5, 2011

Let It Snow

This week has been filled with unexpected weather transitions. What began as a cold week turned into a snow frenzy and then transformed back into a sunny but cool weekend. I don't think I had ever experienced this kind of cold weather in Texas. Apparently last time it was this cold was over fifty years ago.

 I honestly did not mind the cold weather. I didn't have to go to school for a couple of days and I was able to catch up on some homework, but it is just nice to not be having blackouts anymore.


Esta semana estuvo llena de cambios de temperatura inesperados. Empezo como una semana fria que luego resulto en nevada y termino con un fin de semana asoleado. No creo haber sentido tanto frio aqui en Texas como hasta ahora. Al parecer no avia hecho este tipo de frio en mas de cincuenta aƱos.

La verdad no me molesto este clima helado. No tuve que ir a la escuela por unos dias y pude hacer unas tareas, pero lo bueno es que ya no esta fallando la electricidad.



I wore a light creme, Kenneth Cole coat with my mom's vintage hat and suede faux fur boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment