Saturday, July 7, 2012

Striped


This Wolf+Lamb dress is actually a tad longer but I think I prefer the shorter version. I made a few instant arrangements here and there but I will probably make those permanent. The material is perfect for the heat/humidity we've been experiencing this week. You hardly want to wear any clothing, but since I don't dare, I want to wear the least and lightest clothing possible. Something I can just throw on and stay fresh in. 


Necklace from Fasha.



Wearing a Michael Kors watch and leather cross-body from Brighton that JL recently gave me as a gift. I loved the baroque design.  

I've been wearing these sandals almost everyday this summer. They're strappy and comfortable which is just what I am into right now. They were a find in Hong Kong last summer.






3 comments:

  1. Love your elasticated shoes and love stripes right now!

    www.thehappeningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  3. GReat photos!!So cute the dress!!
    Thanks for your coment, i really appreciate it!!
    Just have a look at http://s-justcarpediem.blogspot.com.es/
    Have a nice day sweety :)

    ReplyDelete