Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Red Door

I found this little vintage number at a local vintage/clothing/photography/art/antiques shop I discovered today. It's called The Red Door and it's a newbie in town. I really liked the floral print since floral is a current spring trend at the moment.
Worn with Vince Camuto taupe booties.


You can see why it's called The Red Door.


They actually have a current sale on their vintage dresses, and every first Friday of the month they have a night sale from 8 pm to 1 am!





I really liked the neon color on this clutch.




4 comments:

  1. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it as well!
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so floral so romantic! follow each other!!

    lachambrefiore.blogspot.com

    kisskiss from italy
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling!!! Thanks so much for your coment!!!
    Its great to know about people like you :)
    Great post, you are amazing girl!!!
    Coment my new outfit in http://s-justcarpediem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of really adore your blog :D + the photos are magical!!

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete