Friday, March 9, 2012

Lemon Pepper Tilapia

I meant to take some outfit photos a couple of days ago, but the weather went from feeling like summer back to something with high winds and dust and it just became impossible to take pictures that day. I don't think I could stand posing that long without flying away or getting sand in unwanted places. It looks like it has calm down, although now it's cold again, but I still promise to post outfits soon. 

For now I want to share with you this lemon pepper tilapia filet served with asparagus. It was quick and easy to make and it's also healthy! 

Hace unos días quise tomar fotos de mi atuendo pero el clima se puso super mal. De sentirse como verano cambio para aires fuertes y tierra, así que fue imposible tomar fotos ese día. La verdad no creo poder haber durado posando sin que el aire me llevara o que se me hubiera metido tierra en lugares no requeridos. Pero parece que ya se calmo, aunque otra vez esta frío, pero de todos modos prometo subir fotos pronto.

Por ahora les quiero mostrar este filete de tilapia con limón y pimienta. Fue muy sencillo y fácil de hacer y aparte es saludable!




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow looks so delicious!

    x Milana from http://fashionstyleadvice.com

    P.S. Would love it if you added the Name/URL to the comments - would make it easier to comment :)

    ReplyDelete