Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fake Tan

I hadn't taken advantage of daylight savings time until tonight when the sunset was hitting hard making me look like I'm tan when it's actually the complete opposite. I've given up on tanning since my body just refuses to do so but I'm okay with that.  

 El atardecer de hoy me hizo ver como si estuviera bronceada pero en realidad es todo lo opuesto. De hecho me he dado por vencida ya que mi cuerpo lo rechaza, pero aun así soy feliz!

Wearing Cotton On zig zag shorts.

Shorts zig zag de Cotton On.
New Ray Ban sunnies were a gift from JL.

Lentes de sol Ray Ban fueron un obsequio de JL.

Marc Jacobs signature bag.

Bolso Marc Jacobs.
Vintage snakeskin cuff

Pulsera de piel de víbora.
Enzo Angiolini shoes.

Zapatos Enzo Angiolini.

No comments:

Post a Comment