Monday, January 30, 2012

What I Wore

Just a few quick shots of what I wore yesterday, Sunday fun day. 

Solo algunas fotos de lo que traía puesto ayer, domingo.

Thrifted vintage leather handbag I loved and had to have, especially for the price of $4! 

Bolso de piel que encontre en una tienda de antiguedades y me encanto por el solo precio de $4!

 
I wore a Forever 21 black and white striped shirt, high waisted denim skirt from Cotton On, and this thrifted necklace that also had a price I could not pass on. 

En las fotos traigo puesto una blusa rayada en blanco y negro de Forever 21, falda a la cintura de Cotton On y un collar que tambien consegui a super buen precio en otra tienda de antiguedades.

 MAC Impassioned lipstick.

Lipstick MAC en color Impassioned.
REPORT lace-up leather booties.

Botines de piel con cintas, marca REPORT.

No comments:

Post a Comment