Monday, January 23, 2012

Shrimp Quesadillas



I'm currently experimenting with at least one or two recipes each week in order to master my cooking skills. I have to admit that I've never really been into cooking until now that I have time and that I went out and bought myself a recipe book. Not to brag or anything but I'm kinda proud of myself and these yummy quesadillas I made this afternoon. They're shrimp quesadillas that were prepped with tomato sauce, chile guajillo, and manchego cheese. I then added cilantro and avocado to give them the finishing touch. I have to thank Chef Oropeza for this delicious recipe.

Por lo menos dos veces a la semana estoy experimentando en la cocina para dominar mis habilidades culinarias. Debo de admitir que nunca he estado muy metida en la cocina hasta ahora que tengo tiempo y que me fui a comprar un libro de recetas. Esta tarde hice unas quesadillas de camarón, y no es por nada pero la verdad si quede orgullosa de mi misma. Son quesadillas que fueron preparadas con puré de tomate, chile guajillo y queso manchego. Después agregué cilantro y aguacate para darles un ultimo toque. Gracias al Chef Oropeza por esta deliciosa receta.

No comments:

Post a Comment