Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tres Mariposas

I decided to pay a visit to Tres Mariposas on my only day off, which is Tuesday, to see what they had in store for spring. I love walking into this exclusive shop because I imagine myself buying all of their Marc Jacobs and Tory Burch bags. Unfortunately, it's not really like that, but more of me just taking pictures of all their great, designer merchandise instead. I still have just as much fun doing it though. Here are a couple of pictures of their latest merchandise.

Decidí darme una vuelta por Tres Mariposas en mi único día de descanso, que es el martes, para ver que tenían preparado para la primavera. Me encanta entrar en esta boutique tan exclusiva porque me imagino comprándome todas las bolsas de Marc Jacobs y Tory Burch que tienen. Desafortunadamente no es asi, pero más bien me verás tomándole fotos a toda su mercancía de grandes diseñadores. Aún asi me divierto mucho haciéndolo. Aquí vienen unas fotos de su mercancía más nueva!

No comments:

Post a Comment