Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sex and The City II....Loved It!!

Last night I got to enjoy the very much anticipated Sex and The City II and.... I loved it! I was entertained and intrigued throughout the entire movie wondering what was going to happen next. There was laughter, a little sadness, passion, and of course the breathtaking fashions worn by the girls.  I have to say I was very happy with the movie and I will definitely purchase it once it is out.

Anoche disfruté de la tan esperada película, Sex and The City II y.... me fascinó! Durante toda la película estuve entretenida e intrigada por saber que iba a pasar. Hubo de todo, risas, un tanto de tristeza, pasión, y claro que no podía faltar el toque de la moda super padre que usan las chicas. La verdad me gustó mucho la película y definitivamente la compararé cuando salga a la venta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment