Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nude/Blush Tones Obsession

I have always loved soft nude and blush tones and this upcoming season I have seen many of these colors appearing throughout different clothing. I love these soft shades because they are so feminine and romantic and what can I say... I am just a hopeless romantic. Not only that, but these tones look great throughout all the seasons and they are very accessible when matching with other color hues. These are some of my personal favorites.

Siempre me han fascinado los tonos beige y rosas y he notado que en esta proxima temporada muchos de estos colores estan apareciendo en la ropa. Me encantan estos matices suaves porque son super femeninos y romanticos y pues que puedo decir... soy toda una romantica. Y lo mejor de todo es que estos colores pueden ser usados durante todas las temporadas y son super accesibles para combinar con otros tonos.

No comments:

Post a Comment