Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Maxmina Consigned Designs

I have managed to compress manually six months worth of blogging into four hectic days. The dates for the past 559 posts show from this September, but really they go way back from March, so this is the second post to officially be from September. Oh... what I do for my fellow readers. Anyway, last week I finally got to mingle at Maxmina Consigned Designs boutique and I was very content with what I saw. First of all, this is a high-end consignment shop, meaning you will only find name brands, such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Anthroplogie, Miu Miu, Burberry, Marc Jacobs, and many many more. Second of all, you cannot say no to the prices. You can find treasures ranging from $6 (chic blouse)  to $800 (Louis Vuitton bag) and everything is in perfect if not almost perfect conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment