Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Label Exchange

Yesterday I went to one of my favorite local shops, "The Label Exchange." This is a very cute consignment shop in which you can find new or gently used stuff. I have found awesome bags (my vintage Louis!) and one of a kind clothing. And I have to say the prices are just too good. You can also bring in your own clothes and accessories if you wish to have them sold there.
Oh! and I also got my picture taken by the El Paso Times while shopping!

Ayer fuí a una de mis boutiques locales favoritas, "The Label Exchange." En esta boutique puedes encontrar cosas nuevas o poco usadas. Yo encontré bolsas super padres (mi Louis!) y ropa única y aparte los precios estan super bien.  También puedes llevar tu ropa y accessorios para vender.
A! Y también me tomaron fotografiá mientras compraba para el "El Paso Times!"

No comments:

Post a Comment