Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is Fall Here Yet?

Recently I have been craving some opaque, red, leather pants. I saw a picture on the home page of Bloglovin and silly me, I completely forgot to write down the name of this blog. I would love to pair them with a sheer, nude, chiffon blouse (to be exact). Or maybe a very, very light blush tone. Not that this has anything to do with the following photos, but I thought I would just share this with you. Anyway, just when I thought we were having cooler temperatures, boom! 90 degrees again! When will it actually feel like fall is officially here?

Ultimamente he tenido el anotojo de unos pantalones de piel rojo opaco. Vi una foto en la pagina principal de Bloglovin y completamente se me olvido anotar el nombre del blog. Me encantaria usarlos con una blusa de tela delgadita, transparente color beige (para ser mas exacta). O tal vez con una muy clarita en tono rosita. Esto no tiene nada que ver con las próximas fotos pero solo pense en compartir esto con ustedes. Bueno con eso dicho, justo cuando pense que las temperaturas habían bajado, boom! Otra vez 90 grados. Cuando se sentirá como que realmente es otoño?

No comments:

Post a Comment