Sunday, September 12, 2010

Indonesian skirt

With the economy it is now difficult to shop like we used to, but this weekend I went to Vintage Mode, which is also located in Placita Santa Fe, and I found this awesome vintage skirt for a very recession worthy price. It is a cotton skirt made in Indonesia, but I loved the colors, the pattern, and the skirt's flowiness. I will soon be posting other vintage finds I made at Vintage Mode.

Con la economia de ahora es dificil ir de compras como antes, pero este fin de semana fuí a Vintage Mode, que tambien esta localizado en Placita Santa Fe, y encontre esta falda por un precio perfecto para esta recesión. Es una falda de algodon hecha en Indonesia, pero me encantaron los colores, el estampado, y su movimiento. Pronto pondre mas fotos de todo lo que encontre en Vintage Mode.
Photographer: Marcel Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment