Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fun Night with Marcel

I have been meaning to post these pictures for a couple of days now, but I have just been completely busy with the final days of summer school and work. The other night my cousin Marcel and I made an attempt at going to the movies (I want to watch Toy Story 3!) but we got hungry and went to dinner instead. It turned out better because as a great cousin that she is she was able to take a few quick shots before we were on our way for some serious eating.

Desde hace tiempo he querido subir estas fotos pero he estado completamente ocupada por la escuela y el trabajo. La otra noche mi prima Marcel y yo quizimos ir al cine (quiero ver Toy Story 3!) pero nos dio hambre y en lugar de eso fuimos a cenar. En fin... fue mejor porque como buena prima que es me pudo tomar unas fotos antes de irnos a cenar.

No comments:

Post a Comment