Friday, September 10, 2010

Ella Blu

So far my summer has mostly consisted of summer school, work, sleeping, and eating. I have not had as much time as I would like to do other activities, although I have been able to watch some exciting World Cup matches! But today I took advantage that one of my classes was canceled this morning and I made a quick stop at Ella Blu to take a few shots of their fabulous clothes, bags, and jewelry. Transport yourself to Ella Blu and enjoy!

Hasta ahorita mis vacaciones de verano consisten de escuela, trabajo, comer, y dormir. No he tenido mucho tiempo libre para hacer otras actividades aunque sí me ha tocado ver algunos buenos juegos del Mundial. Pero ahora aproveché que una de mis clases de la mañana se canceló y me di una vuelta por Ella Blu para tomar algunas fotos de su fabulosa ropa, bolsos, y joyeria. Transpórtate hacia Ella Blu y disfruta!

No comments:

Post a Comment