Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baku Sunset's European Flair NYE 2010, ZARA Fashion Show

I found this video of the Baku Sunset's ZARA Fashion Show at European Flair NYE in Boston, MA. This New Year's Eve event occurred this past December 31, 2009 to celebrate the upcoming year, 2010. It is a little old, but I saw it and loved the clothing. I am a major fan of ZARA, so of course I was going to like it. My favorite outfits are on minutes 1:14, 2:02, 3:05, and 4: 01.

Me encontré con este video de Baku Sunset's ZARA Fashion Show at European Flair NYE en Boston, MA. Este evento de año nuevo ocurrió el pasado 31 de Diciembre del 2009 para celebrar la llegade del año, 2010. Ya paso un tiempo, pero lo vi y me encanto la ropa. Me facina la ropa de ZARA, asi que era obvio que me gustaria. Mis vestidos favoritos salen en los minutos 1:14, 2:02, 3:05, and 4:01.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Elle, for liking the video and re-posting it on your blog! Feel free to contact us for any questions or inquiries.

    Sincerely,

    Zaur Mamedov
    Founder of Baku Sunset
    info@bakusunset.com
    www.BakuSunset.com
    www.Facebook.com/BakuSunset
    www.Twitter.com/BakuSunset

    ReplyDelete