Thursday, September 9, 2010

"Annual Feast in the Middle East"

Last weekend was the annual Arabic Festival. Unfortunately I was not able to take as many pictures as I would have liked because of my camera's full memory. I was so upset, but at least I got to take a few shots! The music, the performers, and the food was great. This experience gave me the opportunity to become familiar with their culture, music and sensual belly dancing in this multicultural event. I definitely recommend this festival  for next year to elate in the pleasant, Arabic atmosphere.

El pasado fin de semana se llevo a cabo el festival árabe de cada año. Desafortunadamente no pude tomar muchas fotografías porque mi cámara tenía la memoria llena. De momento me molesté, pero afortunadamente pude tomar algunas fotos. La música, los bailes y la comida estuviéron geniales. Este experencia me dió la oportunidad de conocer algo de su cultura, su música, y sus bailes sensuales en este evento multicultural. Definitivamente recomiendo que atiendan a este festival el proximo año para regocijarse con el agradable, ambiente árabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment